I am going to share with you one of may favourites healthy dog recipe, it is very easy to make and really fast. This is the perfect homemade sweet for your dog while enjoying a sunny afternoon on your patio or at a park in Toronto!
1 silicone shaped trays. You can look for any dog related shape like paws or bones. I decided to go bold with the rocky shape.
1 cup of pumpkin puree (do not use pie filling)
A few chopped strawberries
1 cup of low-fat plain yogurt
How to make it
1. Add a layer of low fat plain yogurt. Make sure to leave room for a second layer.
2. Put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
3. Add some pumpkin puree and chopped strawberries once the first layer is frozen.
4. Put it back in the freezer until the entire treat is frozen.
5. Bag them in a clear cellophane bag and keep them in the freezer until you are ready to give them away.
Send us photos of your dog enjoying this recipe of whatever other recipe you enjoy making for your dog at @ChicoNco